Health and healthcare inequities begin in childhood and persist throughout the life course — the cards that children are dealt at birth continue to affect them from the cradle to the grave.
We are working to eliminate inequities in child health by addressing the root causes of these inequities (e.g., racism, poverty, adverse social determinants of health, and trauma) and targeting interventions to support those groups most deeply impacted by these inequities (e.g., marginalized populations and children involved in the child welfare system).
The Child Health Equity Center needs your help!
Your support will:
• Create evidence-based practices to heal our most vulnerable children, families, and communities
• Train a new, diverse class of future public health leaders and child equity champions
• Address child health inequities through bidirectional community and stakeholder engagement
• Advocate for public policies that promote child health equity
• Advance child health equity locally, nationally, and globally, particularly for children who have been most disadvantaged by poverty and systemic racism
* = Required fields
Field Is Required
Select one or type your amount into the blue "Other" box:
Total Gift (computer calculation):
Credit Card Information:
If you would like assistance please contact us at email@example.com
Checks should be made payable to UMass Memorial Health and sent to:
UMass Memorial Health Office of Philanthropy
365 Plantation Street, Biotech One
Worcester, MA 01605
UMass Memorial Health is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization.